Telos T1 Single Adjustable Shocks Can-Am Defender
Designed, Tested, Manufactured by ZRP
- Made from USA sourced Quality 6061 & 7075 Aluminum.
- Precision Machined at Aircraft grade tolerances
- Classic ZRP performance and quality
- High flow compression adjuster piggy back design
- Precision Honed seamless tubing
- Salt Bath Nitride finish for far superior wear and surface corrosion resistance
- 7075 Hard anodized dampening and high speed pistons
- Utilize Viton and HNBR seals.
- Proprietary High viscosity High thermal stability oil
- 3/4'' Hard Chrome plated shafts
- 50mm Internal bore main body and reservoir
- Hyperco barrel (OBD) Springs
- Made In USA FK Rod end Spherical bearings
- Made in the USA
The name TELOS correlates to a destination point, the culmination of a journey. With close to 50 years of combined experience in designing and manufacturing performance shock dampeners, we set out to build another performance dampener with the same no-compromise ethics regarding a clean aesthetic design, using high quality materials, machining and manufacturing processes. Telos was born from the desire to create the ultimate in performance and handling.
Telos Dampers come complete with springs and have a 4-week lead time. Please call the shop at 435-753-2733 to discuss.