Exterminator Kits are designed to ensure our customers are running the correct combination of parts for their particular model. We have grouped different options of our performance parts together to ensure our customers are looking at the correct combination of parts, giving you the confidence that you are getting the best bang for your buck!
Exterminator Kit for Polaris RZR PRO XP includes:
- QO Series Quiet Oval Bolt-On Exhaust (L2 Series Light N' Loud optional)
- Hypershift Adjustable Clutch Kit- updated Aug '22, now includes helix
- Speedwerx ECU Tune (see below for tune options)
- Aluminum Airbox Intake Tube (2020 Models Only)
- QO Series Stainless Steel Bolt-On Exhaust -
This QO (Quiet Oval) Series Stainless Steel Bolt-On Exhaust is designed to increase power, add acceleration and throttle response, lose weight and give your machine a new deeper, throatier sound. With this exhaust, you are also eliminating the catalytic converter that is inside the OEM muffler- that means more air flow for better performance, and less heat retention for cooler engine compartment temps. The fully baffled design is only slightly louder than stock and the all stainless construction means it's maintenance free and looks good with a powder coated aluminum "TURBO" trim plate to replace the stock plastic cover.
- Optional L2 Series Stainless Steel Bolt-On Exhaust -
This L2 (Light n' Loud) Series Stainless Steel Bolt-On Exhaust is designed to increase power, add acceleration and throttle response, lose weight and give your machine a new deeper, throatier sound. With this exhaust, you are also eliminating the catalytic converter that is inside the OEM muffler- that means more air flow for better performance, and less heat retention for cooler engine compartment temps. This exhaust has a smaller body for less weight and the straight-through design offers minimal restriction at a higher sound level, and it looks good with the machined aluminum mounting brackets and powder coated aluminum "TURBO" trim plate that replaces the stock plastic cover.
Sound Level Comparison:
Idle 76-77 db
4000 Rpm 91 db
8000 rpm 107 db
Idle 78-79 db (+ 1-3 dB)
4000 Rpm 94-95 db (+ 3-4 dB)
8000 Rpm 108 db (+ 1 dB)
Idle 81-82 db (+ 4-6 dB)
4000 rpm 99-100 db (+ 8-9 dB)
8000 rpm 112 db (+ 5 dB)
- Speedwerx Hypershift Clutch Kit for 30"-32" TIRES - 0-3000' Elevation -
Our Hypershift Clutch Kits are one of the most valuable products available when it comes to enhancing the performance of your UTV. Each kit is designed and rigorously tested by the staff at Speedwerx to insure that it will increase your machine’s acceleration, backshift, and all around performance.
One of the most popular mods for UTVs today is larger tires. We here at Speedwerx are aware of this and understand why you want larger tires. But when installing larger tires 9 out of 10 times your machine will be slower and/or less responsive. The way to make up for this drastic loss in power and response is to change your clutching so it matches the tires you’re running. So if you’re planning on installing larger tires on your machine, DON’T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR CLUTCHING! The same can be said for modified machines running at a higher power level and/or RPM- the stock clutch setup will be less than ideal, but our kit will ensure you are taking advantage of that extra power by putting it to the ground.
- Adjustable Weights (recommended settings provided)
- Primary Spring
- Secondary Spring
- Primary Spring Life Washers
- Secondary Spring Life Washers
- Speedwerx ECU Tune -
Throughout our extensive R & D experience, we found that recalibrating the ECU/ECM is the best way to get the most out of your machine. We do this by taking the time to go through the entire ECU and optimize it from the ground up. Something that was not commonly done in current ECU tuners. This way we can tune it to as close to perfection for every scenario to outperform your current programming configuration. Your machine will be tuned and perform just as well as a machine that was on the dyno and tested for months on end so that it excels in every situation to be smoother, faster, more efficient, and more reliable.
All PRO XP Tunes Feature:
- Optimized Fuel and Timing Curve for 91 Octane (Stage 4 requires 100 Octane)
- Cooling Fan On at 190° / Off at 185°
- High Boost Fan Override (provides additional cooling even when coolant temp does not meet normal criteria for fan)
- Two Foot Operation Allowed Under 8000 RPM (gas and brake may be used simultaneously- very helpful for rock crawling or other technical terrain)
- Rev Limiter Raised to 9200 RPM (Stock is 8800 RPM)
- Electronic Speed Limiter Removed (Stock is 85 MPH)
- Seat Belt Limiters Disabled (for aftermarket harnesses)
- Misfire/Belt Slip Monitor Softened
- Torque Limits Raised (allows full power at all times)
Available Tunes - Power/Boost Levels (Stock 144 WHP)
- Stage 1 w/ SPX Exhaust - 155 WHP (+11 HP / +.6 PSI / 91 octane)
- Stage 2 w/ SPX Exhaust - 158 WHP (+14 HP / +1.1 PSI / 91 octane)
- Stage 3 w/ SPX Exhaust - 162 WHP (+18 HP / +2.1 PSI / 91 octane)
- Stage 4 w/ SPX Exhaust - 170 WHP (+26 HP / +3.1 PSI / 100 octane)
- Aluminum Airbox Intake Tube (2020 Models Only)
An absolute must-have for the 2020 PRO XP! The stock molded rubber tube restricts the air flow because it easily collapses under vacuum even on stock machines, but our rigid aluminum tube will ensure the airbox is supplied with all the air it needs to feed the engine. The aluminum tube also has the added bonus of greater heat dissapation since it is exposed to the outside air, and we all know a cooler intake charge equals more power! This tube comes complete with silicone rubber couplers and clamps.
You must send your ECU to SPEEDWERX for programming! Please include a copy of your invoice or a note with your return address and order number. We will hold your order to ship complete after we receive your ECU.
20195 Greystone Avenue
Forest Lake, MN 55025